Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sporadic blog posts from now on?


After a bit more than 400 posts, in general with regular posts on Mondays and Wednesdays, this blog is about to become more sporadic.

As many of you will know, last year the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences realized that building two new buildings (one of them solely for administrators) was not a smart thing to do during a recession. Consequently, 200 people were asked to find employment elsewhere, one of whom was me. Since then, I have been a Guest Researcher in the Systematic Biology section at Uppsala University.

As of this week, I have started a training program that will occupy me full-time. I will therefore no longer be able to post here regularly. I hope to be able to continue posting intermittently, as do my blog co-contributors, but I am not sure how much time I will have to keep up with developments in phylogenetics.


1 comment:

  1. The fall-off will be regretted among us avid readers, but we are very grateful for what we have: a long run of great posts. Good luck with your new duties.

    ReplyDelete